Mark her colors high
[html]
300+

Sunki focused hard on her horse's flank, fingers itching to get to painting as the color dripped off them. Donoma snorted softly, her head looking over the pale woman's shoulder. The woman herself ignored the motion as she shifted from foot to foot. She wanted to paint the mare, to mark her. The dye was going to last for a couple of weeks, and she knew it had to be a good choice. When the mare started to lip at her skirt, Sunki nudged her big head away with her clean hand. "Hush, Oma, hush," she said gently, knowing she had to be firm now and then. But the male voice made her spin about, heart pounding at the greeting. It didn't help he was male.

Steadying her hand, the woman gave a meek smile. There was nothing threatening in this young male's presence and she ought not fear him. He smelled of the Dreamers, and she was sure he would not do a thing to her. But she had thought that was the case with the AniWayans too. It had not been the case at all. Yet, there was absolutely no malevolence in this young man's visage, and Sunki felt her mare's nose on her back. The touch comforted her, calmed her. Una was sure to come around soon, too. The doe loved meeting people, and the rape could not have changed her that much.

"I'm just painting her. I feel like I needed the distraction." She nodded in answer to his second question, knowing her odd ways would point to her identity. The Dreamers had a different way about them, and she was quite fascinated by it, even though it was not familiar to her. Here, they were a family. They had been a family in AniWaya too, but that seemed gone. Trying to keep the melancholy away. Sunki motioned to the boy. "Think you can help me out?" Placing the clean hand on her neck, the woman patted the mare. "Donoma won't mind, will you, girl?" The mare nudged the side of her face against Sunki's arm, then looked with her big brown eyes at the young male.

<style type="text/css">
.sunkifog b {font-weight:normal; color:#ddc6a3; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#a78d6b 0px 0px 3px; }
.sunkifog .ooc {padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddc6a3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#a58e6c 0px 1px 1px;}
.sunkifog p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.sunkifog {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#161110; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CJyCi.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ddc6a3; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#78705a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sunkifog-b {width:422px; border:1px solid #161110; margin:0 auto;}
.sunkifog .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a58e6c; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread