Fall so far behind you end in first [p]lace
[html]

OOC → party party party we're gonna have a party, party party party, I'm ridiculousness i know. Tongue So is mars if you couldn't tell :]

Word Count → 682

The days following the incident with Ouija had been pretty awkward to him because he had been falling asleep random places and waking in random places. This time, he woke up and he was sitting in a chair, and Krystalle was in front of him, cutting his hair to the length it once was. After all of that hair work, trying to grow out his hair, here was Krystalle, cutting it! He did not say anything to her though. Bart? What's tha' matter? You got all quiet 'n mid'senence again. the woman asked him, not being able to see that he had transitioned over to Mars again. It was a good thing for her that he did not transition over to Hurricane, because he was the reason for the long hair in the first place, and he would be angry the moment he figured out that his hair was not long ebony locks like it had been before (even though it was never black to begin with, Hurricane was just very delusional.) then he was more than likely to flip his shit and kill whoever or whatever had cut his hair. If Mars knew that people were in danger, he'd warn the ones around him, but again, Krystalle had failed to tell him that he had a very violent third personality.

Bart? she asked again, since she had not gotten an answer. She went around to the front of Mars and looked into his eyes, she then noticed the look in his eyes. It wasn't Bart. Welcome back, Mars. she said dully to him. She still had some resentment for the male and the way that Mars had been treating her. Mars deserved it and he knew it, so he didn't fight it. Did Bart ask you to cut my hair or did he just agree to let you do it? he asked, remaining stock still so she would not mess up the cut. He uh' asked me to, ch'know? the woman responded as she continued to chop away the hair. Mars let out a small sigh, though nothing she should get overprotective of, though something in his head was telling him that she might. She might have done so in her head, but she did not make a big deal of it out loud to him at the moment, because she was trying to avoid the stupid drama that Mars seemed to like to make come up between the two. Aye. Thanks for doing it, I'm sure it'll look perfect when you are done. he spoke to her and gave a small smile to her before she went back to work on his hair, a comb in one hand and scissors in another. She put a smile on her face because of seeing the one on his face as well as the fact that he had complimented her in a weird 'Marsy' way.

It took the woman another ten or fifteen minutes to finish up his hair and once she had finished, he had given her a hug and a lick on the cheek, which made the girl pretty much melt in his arms. Who said Mars was not the romantic type? He could be romantic, but he just could not feel love, which had been what Bartholomew was good for. He then looked to his guitar. I'm going to go out for a little bit, want to join? With or without the children? he asked. Krystalle called the two children down and the family got ready for an outing. It did not take them long to get whatever they were getting before heading out and following the father to wherever they were going, which happened to be towards the manor, where all of the other dreamers seemed to dwell. The family settled out in a field though, the pups wanting to play and Mars wanting to chill and play his guitar while the shepherd woman would listen to Mars' beautiful music. Play beautiful music was something that Mars did best, so that's what he proceeded to do this afternoon with his family.

Image courtesy of Dan Holder; table by Haley.

<style>
.freebie1 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.freebie1 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.freebie1 b {color:#fffcfb; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.freebie1 {background-color:#9c8456; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/eQPC9.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9b6536; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#fffcfb;}
.freebie1 .inner {margin:0px 10px 300px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#c2a774;}
.freebie1 .wordcount {color:#fffcfb; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #c2a774; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread