Fall so far behind you end in first [p]lace
[html]

OOC → :] This is the song he is singing I added a color code thing at the bottom so you know who's who when talking.

Word Count → 804

The two growing puppies had run off and started to play, though not out of eyesight of their parents while the two older wolvens had taken a seat on the ground in the beautiful field as well as the beautiful weather that surrounded them. In recent events of the time that had befallen the pack, it was hard to feel relaxed, and now, at this moment he was relaxed. He let out a rare, content sigh as his fingers started a melody by plucking the white guitar's strings. He looked at Krystalle while he played, his normally icy eyes (covered by his sunglasses naturally) had a rather warm look to them. Krystalle could not see the look, but something in her had told her that he was looking at her a certain way. She turned her head shyly away from Mars to look at her and his children. She knew that the two looked like mini versions of them, there was no denying the canniness of their appearances. She stared at them, and the more that they grew, the more they seemed to act like both Krystalle and Mars. It was weird for them to see the two evolve and see themselves in the children. They were first time parents, accidental as well, so they both did not realize that there was a possibility for things like this to happen.

To see you when I wake up is a gift, I didn't think could be real. To know you feel the same as I do, is a Three-fold utopian dream. he sang the words along to the melody. You do something to me, That I can't explain he continued, his voice powerful during this chorus. You could probably say that he was singing it for the woman in front of him. He didn't know why he chose this song in all reality. So would I be out of line, If I said, 'I miss you.' the male sung while he played the powerful chords to match the part of the song he was singing and he only glanced at his guitar for a moment before he looked back at Krystalle. His fingers would slow to a stop when there had been figures of females walking their way. He snorted lightly, but knew by the scent that they were just curious pack mates whom hadn't seen the family out and about before. It was because of the rarity of them actually going out of Piccolo Village and coming up to the manor. They lived in solitude because of Mars' condition.

The two of them approached the small family and Mars put his hand on the top of his guitar to rest it there and he looked up at the two. One was small, a child old enough to shift, so older than his own children, whom were running back over to see who the two new wolves were. The children looked at the other child behind the taller girl. Paz ran over to her mother and hopped on her lap and whispered in her floppy, tan ear. Who's dat', momma? Why doesn't she talk? typical question of a child to it's mother.'cause she's shy, querida. she spoke to her child. My name is Mars Russo, and this is Krystalle Horzana and our children, Paz and Amon Russo. Mars introduced them all, and pointed at each individual when saying their name. Amon looked at his father and looked at the guitar. Why ya stop playin, dad? I was liking that song yrr singin. he spoke to his dad and he put a paw on the strings and he dragged his paw across it to make the guitar make music. Ya' gotta teach me how to play guitar dad. Ya' gonna do it right? he asked Mars and he put his hand on his son's head and ruffled his hair. Yeah, you need to grow up and get your optime form before that happens buddy. he spoke to Amon and gave the boy a chuckle. Amon then pulled away from his father and then ran over and looked behind the woman at the girl. Hey, you mind teaching me how to do that? To make yourself big like that? Op-te-me, my dad calls it. he asked the little girl.

Is' pleasure t' meet you two. Been lonely down 'n Piccalo, ch'know? she spoke to the sable girls before she turned her head to the man with the sunglasses over his eyes for a moment and then she moved her pink gaze back on the woman. Mars nodded his head in agreement to the woman. It seemed like they were not part of the Dreamer family because of it but he could not be part of the family in the same building as everyone else. Hurricane would have too much fun.

Krystalle, Paz, Amon, Mars

Image courtesy of Dan Holder; table by Haley.

<style>
.freebie1 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.freebie1 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.freebie1 b {color:#fffcfb; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.freebie1 {background-color:#9c8456; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/eQPC9.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9b6536; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#fffcfb;}
.freebie1 .inner {margin:0px 10px 300px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#c2a774;}
.freebie1 .wordcount {color:#fffcfb; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #c2a774; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread