[P]lay the game
[html]

No problem, I have been slow myself, I have no laptop of my own at the moment so am having to steal the little bro's lol. WC: 581

The young patchwork girl did not know how to speak low speech, nor did the horse speak what the wolves spoke. But the pair seemed to have an understanding between the two of them, at least Robin liked to think so, she liked the idea that the mare was replying with her whinnies and nickers and the tosses of her head. This might not have been the case, but the small girl liked to think that way. Scarlett was fond of the young Aatte girl though, this much was clear, she followed the young girl around protectively, always keeping a careful eye on the little wolf. The pair of them seemed to share a bond however, the little patchwork girl loved her horse dearly and it seemed that Scarlett reciprocated, she was very protective of the young girl, when they were out together she would appear threatening towards strangers until she deemed them worthy and harmless. But she seemed unbothered by Pearl, almost like she knew that the girl was no threat to her patchwork charge. Pearl replied to Robin's greeting, saying that she was new and that she was sorry for interrupting the girl and her horse in their game, the small girl shook her multicoloured head as she looked up at the older female.
"Hello Pearl, it is nice to meet you, how long have you been here? Don't worry, you're not interrupting at all, we always like having new friends to play with." Rovin replied earnestly, smiling at the ochre coloured female. What she had said was all true, the little female loved her horse, but she also enjoyed making new friends, especially when they were members of the pack, the small girl could never have enough playmates in her mind, already she was attempting to form a little group of adventurers and heroes, just like Robin Hood, her hero, had in her favourite books. The small girl smiled softly as she looked up at the larger female, Scarlett tossed her head, letting out a soft whinny as she looked at Pearl. Robin took this to mean that the mare was upset at having not been introduced, the pale mare tossed her head again, white mane flowing in the breeze.
"Sorry." Robin said to Scarlett quietly, patting at the large mare's neck.
"This is Scarlett, she's my horse and my friend." The young girl said with a smile, patting at the female's neck again.

The ochre girl's face seemed to light up as Robin offered to play with her, she tagged the patchwork girl and bounced off. Robin grinned, her tail wagging furiously as she looked at the older female, a laugh escaped her lips and she pounced forwards. Scarlett cantered off a short distance, seeming to know that the girl was now "it" and not wanting to be tagged, she trotted here and there, running around, letting out a cheerful neigh. The patchwork girl looked between the two females, one equine, one wolven and decided that the easier chase would probably be in Pearl. She let out another hearty giggle and gave chase after the ochre girl, dipping this way and that so that she could not guess where she was heading. Finally she caught her arm and grinned.
"Now you're it!" The girl said with a loud laugh, racing away again, giggling as she fled. She raced over to Scarlett, who took off in the opposite direction, Robin chased after her, attempting to hide behind her.

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.robinhood p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.robinhood-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.robinhood p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.robinhood b {color:#c4eeb1; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.robinhood {background-color:#0c1a06; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ttetop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6ab848; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:285px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread