[P]lay the game
[html]

I am so, so sorry for the wait on this, it's been a hectic few days and then my internet died Sad I am sorry my dear. WC: 403

The little patchwork girl grinned at the ochre female, it was lovely to play with another friend, another pack mate. It was nice to have met Pearl, the young female wondered what Pearl's story was, where she had come from, where she had been in the past. The small girl had never really had any adventures, well not yet; at least not real ones, she had a vivid imagination and she had been playing many games with her siblings and friends where she had been running around and vanquishing enemies. But she had never really lived a lot, she had simply had a normal and nice childhood, she had grown up with both her parents and her uncle, her brother and sister to play with, all in all she had had a rather marvelous childhood, she had no idea how lucky she was, she had no idea that it was a rare thing in these lands to have had a nice normal childhood. It was interesting listening to the female spoke, she had not been here long then, Robin wondered what had brought the girl here, she wondered how much of the lands her new ochre friend had seen.
"Are you liking it here so far then? Have you explored much? There are lots of really fun places to see around here, I can show you if you like?" The little female offered, smiling up at the slightly taller female. The large mare replied to Pearl's comment with a cheerful neighing sound, before trotting away to start the game. The small female grinned at her new friend, curiosity burning in her large blue eyes as she raced about, she could not help but wonder what the ochre female had been through in her time. The patchwork female giggled and hid behind the horse, laughing at the red pelted female as she raced towards them again, now that she was "it" she was to be avoided at all costs; the pale mare seemed to know this and raced off at a canter, avoiding the new pack member.

The young female giggled at the larger girl, diving to one side of her, trying to dance past her before she was caught and made "it" once again. She could not help but giggle as she did so, the patchwork female adored playing games and she loved making new friends,it was wonderful to have met Pearl today.

<style>
.robin-chucks .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.robin-chucks p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.robin-chucks b {color:#f9f456; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.robin-chucks {background-color:#557007; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Robin/Robin_chucks.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefddd; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
.robin-chucks-border {width:429px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.robin-chucks .inner {margin:242px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread