So we set up a home and called it our own
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

We can close this now, or continue it - either way is fine! Smile

She looked at him, considering what he had to say. Naniko was a fair canine and only wanted what was right in this situation. She couldn't say for certain if the girl was within the lands...but at the same time, she could recall an unfamiliar scent when going by the denning area of some of the other canines, especially Io and Aeron. "I think she might be here, but I'm not certain. I'll allow you to join without the ceremony, and should you find that she is not within the lands then I will perform it. Any family members of my pack are welcomed here." That seemed to be a fair judgement; she did not want to cause him undue pain unless she had to, but also wanted him to be a full member of the pack. She had many scars upon her paws from the joiners that she had accepted, a physical list of those who had passed through her border and had become one of her family.

She had been running her fingers over the hilt of her dagger and paused in these motions now, looking back at him. "Well..let's go. You'll start as a Zepar like any other new canine, an unworthy one. You must prove to me and the pack that you are going to stick around and pull your own weight around here before we'll trust you with an actual duty." She explained. With those words the female turned sharply, beginning to head back into the woods from which she had come.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread