A drop in the ocean (Joining)
[html]

"Well.. The dog has begun calling me Nana, when she does speak. Her name is Bambi." Bambi couldn't help but notice the way the female seemed to direct the question towards both of them. "She can understand and follow directions.. But she will not speak. Most of the time." The dog's mind wandered back to the days when she was not so used to Nana's odd behavior.. All the times that she had growled harsh things under her breath, or even shouted once or twice! "What mom would give to see me now.." She thought. Her mother would probably have a hard time believing it, even if she saw it with her own eyes.. Though, she had been the one to teach Bambi the ways of body language in the first place.

The dog took a look around, finally allowing herself to take in all of her surroundings. There was much land laid out in front of her; so much that she almost had a hard time believing that it was all owned by one pack. "The pack that calls themselves Cercatori d'Arte.." A grin almost took over her lips as she repeated the name again. "Cercatori d'Arte, that sure has a nice ring to it. Home." The dog let up on her submissive positioning some, but still allowed it to be shown that she was not disrespecting the woman. She stepped forward, taking Skye's open arms as a signal that it was okay to explore.. "To explore my new home.."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread