Nurtured by the Sun
[html]
Itz so short >.< Apologies for that Sad Words – 200+

Honor and reward were not a core value in Jaden’s fighting style. He was taught to kill and not be killed only. Anything more than victory in a serious battle with a serious enemy, he figured, would be extravagant. X’yrin’s outlook on battle and the inquisitive mind presenting her ideas and questions comforted the warrior in an odd sort of way. It was almost like she had such and desire to learn that nothing else was consequential. Jaden’s beginning and the clumsy way he started the conversation was irrelevant. What freedom it was to have such a sincere and divine conversation! Since joining Ichika, he’d found not a single being with as much interest in his practices. They were partakers in the same trade, souls with similar passions.

More rewarding perhaps, the brute chuckled, but there is no method greater for safely and effectively disabling a target than my bow. This was a proud declaration. The man loved his weapon of choice and trained it avidly. But, I would love to see you in action as well. We should spar, or demonstrate if you would prefer. He grinned and tilted his head to the heavens in a similar fashion to X’yrin’s previous movements, though, he was in search of the passing daylight and not in thought. Unfortunately there isn’t time for that today. he breathed, grin faltering a little at how much time had passed since their first words. I have a lot to do before dark and should be on my way soon. What are your plans for the rest of the day?

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenzz b {font-weight:bold; color:#3f6934; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #11290b; }
.jadenzz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenzz {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#395437; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/23jq45d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#516d4a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenzz p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenzz p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread