crawling in the dark
[html]

300+

After she had scolded him properly for worrying her in the way he had, he seemed sincere in his apologies and that was more than enough for the Dreamer princess. It was not as if she had been able to entirely explain her concerns, anyway, and if he hadn't thought anyone would miss him... Well, she couldn't hold that against him, even if he should have known better, in her mind. How he would have known she would worry about him was not a concern of hers, but she did not dwell on it. "Just... Don't leave for a while again without telling me," she said, her voice faltering a bit.

Soft blue eyes, so like her own father's brilliantly blue gaze, studied the water's surface as he spoke, a small smile gracing her muzzle as she listened to him describe a man she would never meet. She was fond of Anu, and she wondered if she would like Cypress' father if she met him. The details he gave were vague, but she wouldn't press for more, she knew, as she turned to look at him at the last statement, the tone of his voice changing with it. She was happy he had met his father and seemingly found what he was looking for. "I'm glad you got to see him," she said, though she did not know what else to say. What could she say? He sounds... Nice? Fair? Strong? Handsome? No. Absolutely not.

"I wish I looked like one of my parents," she mused, looking at the ocean again. With the exception of her eyes, she did not look like either parent and she hadn't the faintest idea where the silver of her coat came from. Her mother was dark, her father light, and her aunt and uncle were both mottled browns, like her brother Silvano.

<style type="text/css">
.missadoe b {font-weight:bold; color:#DABF66; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.missadoe-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.missadoe p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.missadoe {margin:0 auto; width:412px; background-color:#333F35; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ssadoe.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E9CD6E; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4F5D46; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread