crawling in the dark
500+[html]

idek where this long post came from :x

Mentioning Alder had been a mistake. Here he was, trying to loose the fowl mood his brother had brought down upon on him and just when the angry feelings were starting to fade into the realm of the forgotten he had brought them back to the forefront of his mind. Cypress gave a shake of his head at Artemis’ question. Cypress didn’t understand what the big deal was and why his brother had been so mad. Other than the obvious fact that mother was gone, but that was hardly his fault. ”Because Mother had wished us not to go to Inferni.” More powerful than his anger for his brother was the sorrow he felt at Anu’s absence. ”He says I abandoned her.. I think he blames me.” He shook his head, trying to clear it of the clouds that threatened to darken his mind. Alder had simply been upset by the entirety of the whole situation and Cypress was taking it personal. It seemed the two brother’s were always at odds.

Cypress cursed at himself internally for his slip of the tongue. Oh, it was true that Missa was a beauty and he had meant it. It was just that Cyp had never really thought of her like that, had he? Suddenly it all felt so confusing and he worried that if Missa called him out on it things between them just become quite awkward. After all, Missa was one of the few he could actually call friend and that was something he didn’t want to lose. Thankfully, it was the second comment that she seemed to focus on. An easy smile settling across Cypress’ face as he suddenly felt easier to breath again.

”Swimming?” He echoed in a confused tone. He spent so little time outside of his lupus form that swimming was something he had never thought of doing just for fun. His learning to swim had only been the result of him chasing frogs a little further into the lake than a pup should. ”I’ve never really given it much thought at all.” He said honestly. Still, it did sound kinda fun. He had always enjoyed romping about in the shallows with Oak when they had been pups. ”Just.. give me a few minutes, kay?” He said as he looked around for some cover, wanting to join Artemis in optime form. Even if he was a little self conscious over the two-legged body, he had a feeling it just wouldn’t be as fun if he stayed on all fours.

Ducking behind some cattails, it took a few moments for Cypress to get the process of the change to even start and then it was a few minutes before it was complete. His optime form wasn’t one he often used around the manor and while he had grown accustomed to seeing Artemis in hers since the fall he wasn’t sure if she had even seen this way before. Stepping out for the reeds, Cypress swept back the hair from his face, the jet black of his mane was long and straight. ”Sorry that took so long.” He said a little nervously.

<style type="text/css">
.cypl2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#858b4d; letter-spacing:1px;}
.cypl2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.cypl2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cypl2 {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#e7e1d2; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/28u07zo.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#86806d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread