You will know my name.
[html]

she is ADORABLE. sorry about slow reply, btw D: >> 3+

She would be beautiful when she was older. Sirius didn't doubt it. The girl had beautiful genetics - Larkspur and Eris were an attractive pair, in both size and physical appearance. Knowing that this newest generation of Salsolans would carry such handsome traits pleased the ruler almost as much as if they had held his own devilish genes. The wicked monarch had a weakness for beauty, and it was becoming increasingly infamous; He would have to be careful to monitor his own obsessions carefully, lest they become a true weakness.

For now, he was content to merely observe the gold rims of her puppy-blue eyes, and the light flecks of silver that gilded the fluffy ebony furrball of her small, rotund frame. Her reply, too, served to be greatly bemusing; Black lips peeling back to reveal sharp yellow daggers in a grin, pink tongue lolling from between such deadly jaws to affectionately bless the tiny head of the little girl, if she remained still. "Of course, I should have guessed," Came the succulent purr, a deep and pleasant growl that thrummed within his throat in an almost felinesque manner. Narrowed pupils gazed down at her still. "You are indeed big biggest, little princess. No matter where you go, or to whom you are speaking, remember that. In my kingdom, you are royalty." To some, pride was a weakness, but to Sirius is was a form of rank well earned. Only the foolish allowed their pride to best them. The Revlis man controlled his well enough, just as he controlled almost all things that happened within the thistle-lined borders. He was, after all, the master puppeteer of this land, and the Family that he had claimed as his own.

With a shake of his shaggy head, the lanky male rose slowly to all four large feet, his weight flattening the pads slightly so that long claws nipped at the surface of the ground. Even in lupus form, he was a tall, if not lanky beast, and he towered over the girl. "Well, daughter of Eris," Bobtail wagged once, but his large coyote ears were held tall, commanding attention, "Tell your mother that I stopped by. I shall come back again to play with you and your sisters soon," It was important that he remained a constant point in their lives - It would be difficult to manipulate their older forms if he did not form strong connections with the litter now.

Sirius Revlis
Hail the Conqueror Worm
<style>
.gsiri-01 {width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;line-height:15px;font-family:Georgia, Helvetica, serifs;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.75px;word-spacing:1px;}
.gsiri-01 .ooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic;font-size:11px;border-bottom:1px dotted;padding-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:.90px;}
.gsiri-01 p {text-indent:40px;padding:0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.gsiri-01 b {font-size:13px;letter-spacing:1px;}
.gsiri-01 .name {text-align:center;font-family: 'Permanent Marker', cursive;font-size:50px;line-height:20px;}
.gsiri-01 .quote {text-align:center;font-size:10px;padding-top:10px;letter-spacing:10px;text-transform:uppercase;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread