the deeper the sorrow
[html]
300+
nope, can probably close it up after your post Big Grin

Heritage lipped at Giselle's dress, snorting in the direction of the stoat. The horse seemed genuinely amused by tht little creature's antics as he whinnied at him then raised his head high. Silvano gave a little smile at the colt, who began to pull toward the exit of the stables. Shutting the door behind the sorrel flank, he gladly held onto the lead and walked with him past the young woman. She was so short, already smaller than the growing colt. The sorrel creature blew some air gently in the female's face, then strutted his way out of the stables with excited whinnies. As the sun hit his freshly groomed hide, the two of them blinked at the light, even as they walked to the gate for the pasture. "I think he would love some apples, but I can't give him too much. He'll get fat and spoiled," he said in the colt's direction, who looked back, aware he was being talked about in a less than positive light.

The Sadira opened the gate to the pasture, still keeping the colt's lead in his hands. "If you want to get him one, he won't mind. I won't tell Liliana we've been spoiling him." He undid the lead's tie in Heritage's halter. But he kept that on just so that it would be easier to get the animal back in his grasps. Silvano grabbed the halter on the side of the colts face, keeping him there. Heritage knew better than to try to run off when his master was holding onto him. When anyone was holding onto him really. "Better pet him now before he runs off on us. I know he's going to want to race now that he's out of his stall." His tone was in gentle warning, finding it hard to stay terribly bitter with Giselle. Plus, the less he mentioned the 'prince' she talked to, the better it would be for the both of them.

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread