Ain't No Sunshine
[html]
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5369/jazpertable2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: Wasn't sure Where Deuce was staying at this point of time so I left it open for you last post Wink

WC:300+

The seconds ticked as the white face stared at his dark featured. He knew it, he just knew she wouldn’t recognize him. Hell how could she after disappearing the past few years. Still, a sudden sadness struck the warriors heart. He had been adopted into a family and the woman he called mother didn’t even recognize him. In a few paces she was right before him, staring up with those blue and yellow eyes that seemed to taunt him. Those bi-colored eyes stared, the eyes that Tal had inherited and clearly marked the Rhiannon line. Although Jazper still introduced himself with the surname he knew that the fair fur and different hued eyes would never stretch into his pups genes.

The motherly order reached his ears and the coal wolf almost refused. No, she couldn’t just waltz back into his life. It had hurt when she left, hurt that she didn’t tell him where she had gone, and now she thought she could just demand a hug and get one? Regardless off his feelings the son responded to order, much like a young pup would, closing the distance between their bodies.

It was a warm hug; one that you really wouldn’t want to let go of. It was within that hug that his grudge disappeared and his tail began to dance behind him. Taking a quick step back he pulled at his shirt, showing the extent of the scarring. “Savina and a bear were about to go at it and I defended her. The bear looked worse than me when I blacked out but we’re both alive. Turns out the bear’s a little nuts in the head, thinks wolves are friends.”

The next question was the one he had been waiting on. His beautiful children. Nodding happily he indulged her with facts, “Two litters with Ghita, Savina’s sister. The eldest Aro Marino and Sophia Knight. Both of them are a little scarce around here, old enough to travel around. Then there’s Tony Marino, Lorenzo Knight, and Fia Marino-Knight. You’ll run across them for sure.” Chuckling he added as a side thought, “Just look for the largest boys around and those would be my sons.” The three boys had all grown over 7”, even the younger two who still had some growing left to do.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread