Family...
PP of them walking to the caves if that is alright. PP on your part was ok :p I need another thread with you where Rain gives Naniko what ever she wants that he has crafted. yai or nai. Rain has a German accent BTW

Rain felt weird mixing blood with her but he was accepted into the pack. When she mentioned where he could live his heart swelled. This wasn't a joke. He had made it into a pack. Now he would prove his worth. He gathered his belongings he had laid out for Lady Naniko and quickly followed her. They walked for some time and even though Rain was submissive to Naniko he wanted to give her something in return for accepting him into her pack. "My lady... I have crafted a many things in my travels and I was wondering if there was anything you would want from me. Perhaps a few bowls and mortar or one of the wooden jars I have made to store things in. Or a few spears and bows complete with arrows and carrying satchel. I have a few water skins as well along with a few pouches. I haven't made any daggers but I can if my lady wishes it. I have to repay you for letting me live here. Please tell me Lady Naniko if you need anything, anything at all." he said softly as they made there way to the caves.

He wondered what his alpha would ask of him. He wanted to make her something special, just for her and he wished he had learned how to work metal when he had been in Germany. Making her a silver bracelet or something like the arm band he wore would be sure to have been a great thank you to her. But sadly enough he hadn't learned and instead went on carving. He had a talent for carving and he hoped to show Naniko he belonged.

Messages In This Thread