The water won't spare us
[html]
OOC / +283

Not soon after Zalen had settled, his ears alerted him to the presence of another outside, and in entered Drizzt, and Zalen ears perked and tale wagged as the man greeting Noir in a different language before taking a seat next to him. Zalen clasped him heartily on the shoulder and answered his query, Yes, though she is no less mysterious to me. He knew Noir could hear him so he didn’t want to say anything too insulting.

Zalen watched as Noir looked among the three in the room and tried to read her. Was this it? Was this the band of brothers she had gathered? It wasn’t much, Zalen had to admit that, but he knew Drizzt was a master with the sword and he was sure the quiet man who had moved to the back of them also had skills. Perhaps a small group would be better for what she had planned. She then spoke and Zalen listened intently, his face growing ever darker as she exposed the wickedness of Salsola in more detail. A grow threatened in his throat, thinking of his canine brethren who were subjected to be turned into slaves and the outright murder committed by this Eris Eternity. He did not hesitate to answer her.

Such abominations should not be allowed to exist. There doesn’t seem to be any negotiating with the Salsola, then the pack must be disbanded or at least their leadership removed. I will aid you in the fight against them. But even as he spoke this his stomach grew queasy. How could the four of them stand a chance against a full grown pack? Noir best have an ingenious plan up her sleeve.

<style type="text/css">
.zzalenspi b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e392d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2f0b07; }
.zzalenspi p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zzalenspi {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4b1313; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3cX7h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 307px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#723028; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zzalenspi p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zzalenspi p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread