The water won't spare us
The Russian nodded when Zalen replied that he knew little of the woman as well, turning to clasp the other man's shoulder with his hand. It seemed that she hadn't only hidden her identity from him after all... He crossed his fingers and placed his muzzle between his two thumbs, staring at the woman, waiting. She had promised an explanation, and comrades. So far, she was one for two. His ears flicked when the white pelted female finally chose to speak, Attila moving to stand behind the two dark men. Lavender eyes twinkled mischievously as the Russian finally learned what it was he had been recruited to help with, and who he had been contracted to kill. The assassin lowered his hands and leaned back, flicking his ears as he heared the door creek open, and the soft padding of canine feet on the wood as Zalen spoke up, declaring that he would stand with the mysterious woman.

As soon as Zalen finished declaring his intentions, the new female also joined the cause. Drizzt paused a moment before answering, waiting patiently for Jaden to pitch his stance. When no voice rang out, the Russian turned his head and waved to the man to ensure he had not mistaken the scent, before turning back to face his employer. His eyes met her and he stood up, moving over so he stood only a few feet from the woman. He ignored everyone else for a moment, focusing on his choice. A leather clad hand slid to its corresponding scimitar, drawing it for all to see. Lavender eyes flashed, and the male slowly turned the weapon, so his left hand held the tip of the blade to his heart, while his right offered the blades hilt. He bowed his head, and opened his mouth to speak. "I have not met your enemies, nor do I pretend to understand your suffering. But if Zalen has joined you, I'll trust your judgement. J'offre ma lame au service de votre cause. Puis-je verser le sang de vos ennemis. My blade is yours for this task." He stated formally, before adding quietly; "Do not prove my trust misplaced."

The Russian waited patiently for her to accept the sword, and hoping Jaden would also join them. They needed all the help they could get, and that wolf was very skilled with his weapons.

Messages In This Thread