The water won't spare us
Sorry this got so long! My next post will likely be them discussing how to go about achieving their goals and Tayui will give everyone the go-ahead to try and recruit some more folks, so after this, only a few more rounds of posting. ^^ We can keep this thread up as long as you guys want to keep posting in it~ :3
[html]
[/html]When Zalen spoke, Tayui wasn’t sure if she had any answers for the questions she thought were forming in his mind. Could they negotiate with Salsola? Tayui knew she didn’t want to try and obviously this was a horrible bias to have. And really, her dislike ran deepest for Eris since her murderous crimes were more personal to Tayui. But what of the other members? They had all aided and abetted in the willful holding of other canines. They had allowed for others to lose their freedom for the sake of convenience. That wasn’t moral.

After Zalen spoke up, Tayui saw Vesper enter the building as well. Tayui had hoped to see the girl again, so when she appeared, Tayui offered her a thoughtful nod acknowledging her presence.

“Good,” she replied to Vesper. After she spoke, she heard some rustling in the background, but couldn’t determine the cause and just figured it was mice or some sort of creature wandering about. They had taken over a building, which was likely some animal’s home now. Although the roof gaped with holes and the walls sagged as the foundation cracked, it was surprisingly stable. Tayui wanted to get them out from the open, but she had never felt very safe in these old dilapidated structures and would have rather been outdoors.

Then, Tayui saw Drizzt gesture to something behind him, what she had taken for a mouse or small creature at first. Tayui wasn’t sure what to make of that, but before she could do anything else, Drizzt spoke. Again, his words tingled with French and Tayui found herself replying in a mélange in kind.

“We will all be comrades then, together, then,” she spoke, glancing around. “We’re all equal, even me. This will be our fight, but we’ll need more.” She looked back to Drizzt, her eyes dark. “J’vais tu donner les ennemis, et mes ennemis vont devenir les ennemis de nous tous, pour notre cause. J’t’accepte et j’accepte ton épée,” she replied. She reached out, unsure, but then with more certainty. She took the sword.

“As I told Drizzt, I will give him my enemies and they will become our enemies for our cause. I accept him and his sword,” she explained. She paused, and then added with a smirk: “it sounded less stuffy in French.” A wink and a chortle and then more to add: “and you, in the back? Come over here so we can all see you. Who are you?” She suspected – from Drizzt’s actions – that there was someone hiding in the background. She was curious to know why Drizzt had not commented further on it and wondered if they knew one another.[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread