The water won't spare us
[html]

Words - 500+

Jaden’s wait in the dusty shadows was not at all lengthy. A face he recognized from before his time with Ichika spoke to the leader of this group. Drizzt, if the Ichikan remembered correctly, was the wolf’s name. The name alone was quite unique even if one were to over look the fact that he was a Russian assassin. Almost comically, Drizzt gestured a greeting to Jaden as if the Ebony Artic wolf belonged there and wasn’t intruding at all. Then Jaden watched as he vowed he sword and life somewhat dramatically to this cause. The amount of trust he gave had a large impact in solidifying Jaden’s positive outlook on the group. He felt the two shared a somewhat similar view of the world despite the fact that he himself had completely renounced his work as an assassin.

Despite this, implications of destroying an entire pack sat heavy on Jaden’s mind just before he was called upon. Hearing “you in the back” caught the man’s attention and his ears perked but he hesitated to step forward, at first unsure of to who exactly had been called upon by the woman leader who’s back was still exposed to him. When eyes searched and settled on him, he knew well enough that she had discerned his existence. Who else could she be referring to? The crimson stained wolf uncrossed his arms and stepped forward, wearing an expression of calm neutrality. He shoved gently and without malice past the coywolf but kept his eyes locked on the tan leader’s back. Those he didn’t trust, except the weak blooded female behind him, were kept in his peripheral vision just incase an attack came. His hand settled easily on the dagger at his hip, not in a movement to draw the weapon, but to simply rest his hand and, perhaps, draw any would-be attacker’s attention to the blade. My name is Jaden Ohanzee. I am a warrior of Ichika no-Hoen. he glanced around at a few of the other wolves he didn’t know and purposefully made eye contact with each but kept stony neutrality on his muzzle. The implications of this meeting, if indeed you plan on crushing the life from Salsola, are quite destructive to peace which I have vowed to uphold and protect. This was part of a test. Jaden wanted to know of the true nobility of this cause and of this leader. He agreed with their motivation and thought them to be noble enough, but this test might give him a glimpse into how exactly she would handle him, a possible threat to the secrecy of their plans, or get him killed. His confidence in this plan wavered a little and his deep blue eyes flashed momentarily to the sword of Drizzt before drawing back to the woman before him. No doubt, the man who had just pledged his life to the cause might be ordered to deal with a problem wolf. Jaden’s fist tightened on the hilt of his dagger and he suddenly wish he knew Drizzt a lot better. And who, may I ask, are you?

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jaden-fear b {font-weight:bold; color:#999999; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jaden-fear .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#999999}
.jaden-fear p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jaden-fear {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BB1Mn.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#535353; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread