The water won't spare us
OOc: Just thought I'd have Drizzt extend the option ^^ I can remove it if you'd like Smile

Drizzt stepped forward and accepted his returned scimitar, spinning the blade twice before allowing it to fall into its scabbard. He kept a kind smile on through the berating from his companions, understanding both Jaden’s position, and the position of Zalen and the women. His own voice remained absent from the rebuttal, and instead the Russian focused on making sure his new allies did not aggravate the other assassin too much. For the most part, Drizzt knew he would have acted similarly to Jaden, had their positions been reversed. Maybe less forgiving though. When the male from Ichika had finished mulling over the points raised by the others and had given his response, the Russian moved himself forward so he was between the crimson man and Tayui.

His eyes twinkled with silent amusement at the discomfort brought by the misunderstanding, and he met Tayui’s gaze. “Well, I’m not sure about the rest of you, but were I in his situation, I would have reacted the same way. His heart” Drizzt said, using his fist to tap his own chest. “was in the right place. An oath to peace he has taken, and to that oath he holds. We cannot begrudge him that.” He paused, turning himself so he stared towards the tavern’s wall. “In regards to intentions, I shall remain silent. From the rumors I have heard of the pack, prior to and at this meeting, they need to be reminded of their equality to their fellow canines. Other than that, I have placed my trust on the decision the one whom I trust most, Zalen. I will see him and our comrades through this ordeal safely, and without harm if possible.” His tone was light, and relaxed, the thought of any violence to come seeming to not bother him at all. Inside, he worried. His skill with his twin blades was almost unmatched. But he could only be in so many places.

The Grey wolf’s muzzle lifted with a grin and lavender found the bi-colored eyes of the group’s leader. “It may be a bit presumptuous of me… But if he is willing, I believe we should take Jaden in to our alliance. His skills with blades are outstanding, and I believe he would be a valuable addition to our ranks.” He turned back to the crimson tinted man. He held Jaden’s gaze for a moment before also adding; “And even should he choose not to join us, I will take no action against him.”

Messages In This Thread