The water won't spare us
[html]

300+

Things seemed to turn to a more favorable hand as Drizzt spoke. The Russian was a fine individual despite being tainted by the darkness of an assassin. Without his support, it was likely the other would have found him unnecessary and dismissed him from the meeting at best. Jaden watched his fellow assassin and listened to his reasoning. His support of the fellow Zalen held a lot of wait as did his belief in the group’s motives. The Ichikan nodded slightly in thanks to the other, who seemed to be the only in this group not questioning his reasoning.

Then the female leader—who claimed they were all even and still remained nameless for Jaden—asked if he would be joining them. Being asked to join and not asking himself put the man in a position of some respect, even if it was undermined by the lack information given to him as of yet. It was the best he could have hopped for after having decided that he liked this group’s ideals. The tundra wolf had spent his adolescent life instilling fear and killing the innocent. This, coupled with the revised life he led now, was just one small step he intended to take toward honorability. It would take a life time of good deeds to right the wrongs he had committed in only a few short years. If this was one such deed and it involved killing the evil, what better could he have hopped for? Of course this he didn’t realize or admit his reasons to be at first. The only motivation to join the group now was to uphold peace and monitor chaos. He hadn’t fear of this group exempt of Drizzt’s swords against him. I have knowledge of poisons and skills to spy. Should it come to direct action on my part, few wolves or coyotes are agile enough to escape my bow. I gladly give my alegence to your quest. He nodded with some new found respect for the tan woman and casually found a place near to Drizzt to watch the proceedings.

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style>
.jaden-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jaden-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaden-t51 b {color:#181913; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jaden-t51 {background-color:#B3B4A8; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/jaden.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525344; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.jaden-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.jaden-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 163px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#313229;}
.jaden-t51 .wordcount {color:#181913; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #181913; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread