The water won't spare us
[html]
OOC / +270

Zalen watched what unfolded in front of him with curiosity and amusement. So this Jaden character had seen that they were very much honorable in their desires to free the slaves and offered his services. Noir was glad to take his help, but what she spoke next made it seem like she did not want to lead any specific mission and once again Zalen wondered what he had gotten himself into. This wolfess who had come to him to ask him for help now seemed to have no plan, just a vague concept of what she wanted accomplished.

Zalen sighed and closed his eyes, he did not want to take it upon himself to be the leader of this group, but he was very much against what Salsola was doing. At least he could make a suggestion as to what they should do, that way he would be contributing to the group but saving himself from leadership. As for a mission, I would suggest we don’t go in there blind. We must send one, maybe two stealthy wolves into Salsola to gather information. We don’t know how many slaves there are, where they’re kept, etcetera. These things must be known before anything is done, He looked around the room quickly, meeting everyone’s eyes briefly before continuing, Also, we must try to disseminate among the slaves whispers of our plan to free them, otherwise when we arrive we might as well be like thieves in the night come to steal them; we don’t want that. Then, after much planning, I say we enter Salsola, silently, quickly, and cut loose their bindings.

<style type="text/css">
.zzalenspi b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e392d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2f0b07; }
.zzalenspi p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zzalenspi {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4b1313; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3cX7h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 307px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#723028; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zzalenspi p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zzalenspi p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread