Perambulatory Ways
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

She took a small amount of meat gingerly, beginning to chew on it slowly, her eyes caressing the view. 'It's good' she noted, finishing her mouthful and turning back to give the girl her full attention. She would know about good taste, after all she was a regular cook. Usually every night she cooked herself up a large meal before bed and it was a habit that had refined the very skill. It smelt nice too, not too smoky. Countless times she had ended up with charred food as she built her knowledge of cooking, and while sometimes she had prefered the charred taste, depending on the meat, she decided that well done would always suite better that burnt.

'I'm surprised' she said, calmly, returning her view from the natural world surrounding her. 'Larkspur is my uncle. My mother brought me here some time ago, Wisteria'. Perhaps she had kept herself more hidden in her work than she first thought. She shrugged mentally, because all in all it didn't really matter. 'I've probably been hiding myself with my work' she revealed casually, becase it was irrelevent.

<style type="text/css">
.razeodessa b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#99695c 1px 1px 1px;}
.razeodessa p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.razeodessa {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#da8e80; background-image:url(http://i42.tinypic.com/2vbk9ec.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; border-radius:10px; padding: 360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#986359; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;}
.razeodessa .wordcount {color:#986359; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #ffffff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.razeodessa .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread