moving target
[html]
300+
one of my tables eeee <3 also, I figured that Vigilante would have told him what had happened with Keese and shit.

Strel had not yet really used the powers of his new duties very often, and he preferred it that way. The fewer problems arose with the Courtiers, the easier his life was. Which was hard, considering that things were all going to pot to the west. Plenty of troubles were reaching them in this part of the south, and the Dauphin could practically smell the war coming up on their borders. It reeked of fear and Strel was definitely not a fan of war. He had been around for the Inferni-Dahlia war, and that had not even included their kingdom, even if Jacquez had supported the Inferni coyotes. Strel himself had also wandered at the borders of that place, and was almost attacked despite him getting lost. He did not like war and it bothered him that it was AniWaya making the war happen.

It was hard to imagine the war, though, with the peacefulness that the kingdom had. The King had his next litter of offspring, though at a most inconvenient time. But who planned those things? Strel knew he ought to go congratulate the man, since the redhead owed the dog so much and more. Plus, the awkwardness was long since gone, especially since he had never found himself with Zafier again, and Noss just made things that much simpler. He was heading out of the hotel, toward the man's new residence nearer his own domicile.

Not too long of a walk and he found himself seeing a golden woman nearby. He had been made aware of what had happened in the borders, with Anann's kidnapping, rescue, and subsequent execution of the perpetrator. It was not his place to judge or ask unnecessary questions (okay it was, but he was trying to be less of a gossipy bitch). "Hello there," he called out pleasantly, strolling toward the woman. She seemed to be searching for something, but the redheaded tailor did not say anything other than his greeting. "How are you? We haven't talked.. since before you came here, I think."

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e0b3e5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#eec4f3 0px 0px 3px; }
.sanctuary2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#eec4f3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#27034b 0px 1px 1px;}
.sanctuary2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 35px 0px 35px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary2 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#452286; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Bp74G.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/tW6E3.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e0b3e5; padding: 80px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ae9cc7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sanctuary2-b {width:492px; border:1px solid #1a0333; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread