moving target
300+[html]

<333 I was tiring of dark tables all the time :c so I thought it was an opportune moment for a Gen table :3

Anann had already begun to think of where she might look next if, in fact, Vigilante was not at the hotel when she caught sight of another upon the path and headed in her direction. She recognized the recently promoted Dauphin immediately, but admittedly she didn’t really know him all that well. They had only met once before and at that time Anann had not yet joined the Court. ”Hello, Strelein. Congratulations on your promotion.” She said earnestly with a soft smile and dip of her head.

If her own circumstanced had been different, both then and now, Anann felt might have felt at odds with red-headed man’s promotion into the leadership. Even if Strel was one of those that had been in the pack longer than herself, she would have felt herself, or even Haven more suitable for leadership. But as it were, Anann herself had been in no suitable position for such a thing in the past months. Not with Keese attempting to interfere with nearly every aspect of her life. No, with his presence she would not have been able to accept had she been granted such an offer and now.. Well now it appeared that perhaps she would not even be staying in the Court for much longer after all.

Anann had seen Strelein on more than one occasion after joining Cour des Miracles at the various gatherings of the pack in last year and a half or so since. He was right that they had not talked and it seemed likely that it was only because until lately that had preferred much different company. Their first encounter had been rather awkward, seeing how she had pounced on the man, but that would not have been reason enough for her to avoid him all together. ”I do believe you are correct and I am doing well, thank you. How are you?” Noss seemed to be the one common between them and it was only scent that told her that much. She was not quite sure what the relationship was between to the men. It seemed rather unlikely that the two had much in common. Maybe it was nothing more than they lived close to one another in the hotel. Whatever the case it was really not her business nor did she care enough to pry on the matter.

”I am looking for Vigilante. You haven’t seen him lately, have you?”

<style type="text/css">
.annanfence b {font-weight:bold; color:#d1a876; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.annanfence-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#d1a876;text-align:center;}
.annanfence p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 25px 1px 25px; margin:0px;}
.annanfence-border {width:370px; border:1px solid #876439; margin:0 auto;}
.annanfence {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#fcf2e1; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... gtable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#876439; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.annanfence-divider {width:250px; border-bottom:1px solid#876439; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread