moving target
[html]
300+
Heartsies

The redheaded man nodded in acknowledgement of the woman's congratulations, and smiled back at her broadly. He was glad to know that his was the name everyone would know in the pack now. That was good. It made his ego grow and that only made his spirits lift higher. Granted, he had little to no right in his position, with time being the only reason that he was in his rank. But who else was better to be Dauphin, head of the cultural aspect of the kingdom than the man who embraced the human culture so fully? That could have just been his own ego talking, but it sounded right in his head. "Thank you, I hope not to disappoint." Granted, he had yet to do much, even with the war looming nearby.

Face growing more grim, but still retaining some of it's jovial emotion, Strelein gazed at her more critically. She was definitely looking healthy enough, and that was good to see. The ordeal would have left her weak but she was looking good, as though nothing happened. But the visible scars gave away what happened, but only to those who knew. "That's good, especially with what's going on to the west." Then his face grew more grim, more serious. War was trouble, especially between the Dreamers and the Tribe. "And I'm good, nothing to complain about." Standard conversational procedure.

Brows raising and meeting, the redheaded tailor looked about. "You mean he wasn't at his home? Didn't Ayita have her next litter already?" Rubbing at his chin lightly, Strel thought hard. "I don't know where the man is. He could be on patrol or dealing with something I haven't heard about. Maybe he went to the armory or his old home." Dropping his arms, Strel looked at the tall woman, wondering why she needed him. "Is something wrong?" he asked, thinking that something had happened. But she was too calm for it to be a bad thing.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e0b3e5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#eec4f3 0px 0px 3px; }
.sanctuary2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#eec4f3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#27034b 0px 1px 1px;}
.sanctuary2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 35px 0px 35px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary2 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#452286; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Bp74G.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/tW6E3.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e0b3e5; padding: 80px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ae9cc7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sanctuary2-b {width:492px; border:1px solid #1a0333; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread