moving target
300+[html]

Despite whatever qualms Anann might have had concerning Strel's recent rise in position, in the end she trusted Vigilante's judgement. It would be unfair for her judge considering that she really didn't know the tailor, and now Dauphin, that well at all. In fact, all she could say for sure about the man was that he was certainly no warrior and perhaps a bit of an odd character. Maybe that was exactly what made him the most suited leader for the courtiers. "You're quite welcome and I am sure you'll do fine. Vigilante wouldn't have chosen you if you were less than capable." She said with a reassuring smile. She had enough faith in the King to believe it to be true.

Anann felt the unfamiliar nagging of self-consciousness in the back of her mind as the Dauphin’s face became more grim as he studied her. No doubt looking at the lingering marks on her flesh. It was likely that he was well aware of the circumstances given his new position, but there was certainty. However, Anann was grateful when he did not make mention or inquire about the marks or their origin. ”Yes, that is rather unfortunate. I only wish I had a greater understanding of it’s cause.” War. It seemed an inevitable thing. Even the human’s hadn’t managed to abstain from using violence and force to obtain what they wanted from what their history had showed. No, the wars of wolves paled in comparison to the global bloodshed the humans had created since the dawn of their civilizations. Still it was not without reason. It was simply easier to slay your enemy than to attempt to come to attempt to negotiate a compromise.

Anann shook her head. She too had been surprised that Vigilante had not been home with his growing family. ”Ayita was their with the pups, but Vigilante was not. I was actually on my way to the hotel to see if he was there, but if you’re heading this way then that seems unlikely.” She wondered where he might be, but it seemed unlikely that he was too far and Strel’s own guess mirrored her own. ”Oh no, nothing’s wrong. I just wanted to discuss something with him.” She said rather dismissively. Though after she spoke, she considered if perhaps she shouldn’t just speak with Strelein as well. She mulled this over a moment, before she spoke again. ”I am thinking of leaving the Court, once the war to the west is resolved.” As a warrior she could not bring herself to leave her current home in a time of war when they might need her skills. She would wait until the time was appropriate for Cour des Miracles had never wronged her.

<style type="text/css">
.annanfence b {font-weight:bold; color:#d1a876; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.annanfence-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#d1a876;text-align:center;}
.annanfence p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 25px 1px 25px; margin:0px;}
.annanfence-border {width:370px; border:1px solid #876439; margin:0 auto;}
.annanfence {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#fcf2e1; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... gtable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#876439; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.annanfence-divider {width:250px; border-bottom:1px solid#876439; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread