moving target
[html]
000+
have fun posting your bum off x3

Strel rubbed his neck as he looked into the trees, hoping that Vigilante would appear to solve both of their problems. "Then, I guess I had better check on him later tonight instead, especially if he isn't here now with his woman and kids." But being King meant he had his duties beside his family ones. However, as it was a new litter of children, the man would have to return to his mate and their new children. It was a rough time and it was sure that he would be not be out at night when anyone could come skulking in. "I can let him know when I see him later if you don't want to go looking for him again tonight."

Anann chose to disclose the information to him, and the redhead simply listened to it with the serious look on his face. "Oh, I see," he said simply, wondering how else to handle the situation. He did not know why she was choosing to leave the kingdom. Was she taking her man of hers with her? "I'm sorry to hear that. You would be missed, I know." She had friends among the more fierce members of the kingdom, definitely, but if she had to leave, she had to leave. Crossing his arms across his chest, Strelein looked straight at the woman with a business-like air. "May I ask why you are leaving us?" If someone had been talking poorly to her or treating her wrong, he could always inform Haven or Niro and ask them to do the necessary disciplinary actions needed.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e0b3e5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#eec4f3 0px 0px 3px; }
.sanctuary2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#eec4f3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#27034b 0px 1px 1px;}
.sanctuary2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 35px 0px 35px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary2 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#452286; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Bp74G.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/tW6E3.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e0b3e5; padding: 80px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ae9cc7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sanctuary2-b {width:492px; border:1px solid #1a0333; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread