moving target
[html]

It seemed they were both looking for the same man. Vigil was probably out on patrol, with the war looming in the south it only seemed the most likely explanation. ”I’d appreciate that, if you happen to run across him first. I would prefer to break the news to him myself, though.” She owed him that much, Vigilante was more than just her king, but a friend as well. The decision was not one she had made in haste, nor had it been an easy one. ”And I will miss many here.” she said with a sad smile. ”It was not an easy choice to make, but in the end I think it will be best for all.” Her heart had not let her wrong yet.

”I have been approached with the prospect of forming a new pack. One specialized in training warriors and creating alliances amongst the other packs, so that things like what is going in the south might be dealt with quickly.” Her look had grown harder, Anann was disgusted by what she had heard of this Maska and what he had done to their neighbors. It was only more angering that forces had not yet been mustered to dethrone the tyrant. ”I do not plan to abandon Cour des Miracles with war knocking on our door though, and I will remain here until south is in peace again.”

<style type="text/css">
.annanfence b {font-weight:bold; color:#d1a876; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.annanfence-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#d1a876;text-align:center;}
.annanfence p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 25px 1px 25px; margin:0px;}
.annanfence-border {width:370px; border:1px solid #876439; margin:0 auto;}
.annanfence {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#fcf2e1; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... gtable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#876439; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.annanfence-divider {width:250px; border-bottom:1px solid#876439; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread