moving target
300+[html]

Anann could only smile and give soft laugh to Strel’s comments. ”Yes, quite sorry about that. Hording him all to myself and all.” Anann had never given much consideration to how much the Russian had socialized with the rest of the pack. All that had been important to her was the time they had spent together. "I suppose he does, though I can’t say I ever drank with Rurik, so I can’t really compare.” She said with a grin.

Anann gave a nod as Strel explained that he could not speak for Vigil in regards to the alliance she hoped to form, but she hadn't expected him to. She had only thought it proper that as the Dauphin that he be aware of such intentions at the very least and she was glad to have his support towards the idea. Disagreements and tensions between packs was often unavoidable, even if seldom did escalate into all out war. The chances would be even more slim if Anann and Jazper were able to succeed in building relationships between the packs.

Anann had veered off the topic they had been on rather drastically so it was rather expected when the Dauphin blinked rather blankly at her at first. The grin quickly spread across his maw and his wink did not help Anann's slight embarrassment of the request. She gave a shy nod. Strel hardly giving her a chance to get a word as he seemed to start thinking aloud. "Whatever you think would be best. Admittedly I know nothing of fashion." Functionality was all Anann cared about, though the fact that she had just basically turned the Lady-in-waiting loose left her wondering if it was such a good idea after all as she followed him back to his studio in the hotel.

<style type="text/css">
.annanfence b {font-weight:bold; color:#d1a876; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.annanfence-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#d1a876;text-align:center;}
.annanfence p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 25px 1px 25px; margin:0px;}
.annanfence-border {width:370px; border:1px solid #876439; margin:0 auto;}
.annanfence {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#fcf2e1; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... gtable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#876439; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.annanfence-divider {width:250px; border-bottom:1px solid#876439; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread