What Was That Noise?
[html]

Ooo! Interesting indeed! I'll have to see if I can't think of something, because I'm pretty sure Blind will become Luperci fairly soon too (I'm already experimenting with it in the LASKY forums haha Wink ).

Blind nodded as her hybrid friend disclosed her name. Vesper, she repeated, I like that. Another smile tugged at the corners of her mouth, but the sadness of knowing she would soon have to leave her friend kept her from releasing it.

The coywolf provided ample support for the lame canine, and Blind often found herself looking at Vesper in order to memorize everything about this dear creature. The pain in her leg and the blurriness of her vision tried to prevent her from this, but she fought her injuries hard. She didn't want to forget even a single feature of Vesper's being, for she hoped that the next time she saw her, she would know right away that it wasn't 'a monster in the shadows.' She considered herself truly blessed to have met someone so fun and kind, someone who had taught her so much already. Her contained smile finally broke loose as she realized she wouldn't soon forget the scarred female.

As they neared the place where Blind remembered having been accepted as one of the Crimson Dreamers, she turned to Vesper and draped her neck over the coywolf's in a canine embrace. Thank you my friend, she cooed, I couldn't have gotten here without you. You take care of yourself, okay? And don't be a stranger. With that, Blind hugged her friend once more, and limped off to her home with a 'good-bye' flick of her dark tail.

<style type="text/css">
.blindlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#84c1a5; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#856c71 0px 0px 1px; font-family:palatino linotype, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.blindlight p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blindlight .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right; font-family:verdana;}
.blindlight {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/mlnhg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#856c71; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread