With bells ringing in our ears
hehe derp calm yo tits matteo XD
i promise gemma wont suddenly drop a sprog when she sends him off to find water XD
3+

She breathed in an out calmly while Matteo flustered himself around her trying to be of some help to her but the Zepar knew this was her job alone to do. Someone of with medical knowledge or indeed someone who had seen a birth before would have been of some help instead of the wildly innocent Matteo. She didn't have the energy to engage in foolish trivialities today, not when she was struggling to bring her children into the world safe and unharmed. She watched through half lidded eyes and a hazy red mist as he slowly worked himself up into a panic and then further embarrassed himself by attempting to show her how to breathe. Under normal circumstances she would have snapped and snarled and sent him away, but she could not because as much as she hated it she needed him to be here, if anything went wrong with the pups or if she sudden;y died or anything like that, she would prefer Giuseppe to be here.

With a sigh she opened her eyes fully, wincing every now and again,

"Calm down please. You're not helping by panicking. I know what i'm doing and my body knows when to do thing. I've given birth alone before and in worse circumstances than this, so just calm yourself." With her piece said she relaxed against the rock again, savoring the sound of silence and the sweeping waves as they washed onto the shore, then her eyes popped open again and she reached blindly for her bag and then groped about inside of it. The woman needed to drink, something, anything other than sea water. Her hand tightened over the bottle she had found and with a triumphant snort she pulled it free.

"Could you..fill this...for me...I need to...drink." Dehydrated there was a large risk of the birth taking even longer and endangering all their lives.

Messages In This Thread