greet the dawn
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... wer_01.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; background-color:#95856A; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 300px; ">

ooc: Big Grin

The Nomad hadn't thought of her words to be beautiful of Vesper describe them. She knew only to speak the truth of what she knew...of how her culture felt for the Endless Walk. If these thoughts resonated with the loner and brought understanding to her keen eyes, then X'yrin could only agree; these words of travel were beautiful and she wished for others to share the same perception. The lady brought her paw to her head and smiled.

"We see the world in our own way," she continued whilst carefully resting her paw on the ground. "We as travelers can only share our experiences with others and hope that they take something of value from it. And in exchange, we listen to the trials and adventures of others so that way may learn. If my experience has reached you in some way, then I have fulfilled but a part of my responsibility as a Nomad. And you, Lady Vesper," X'yrin offered her heavy appendage to the smaller female, her smile bright with fulfillment. "Have taken part in our most cherished traditions; a trade of knowledge. It is my sincerest hope that you will continue this practice so long as the endless road remains your home."

She would have liked to have exchanged more with the young girl, perhaps inquire where her origins lied, but the Fates had granted her this brief reprieve from the never ending travel. There was land yet to see and further encounters to make. There was no rush to reach a destination, but there was the lure of the road beckoning her to take foot upon it again. Obediently, the female rose offering a silent 'farewell' with a generously dipped crown.

"The Fates were kind to guide this moment into being. In my heart I feel this will not be the last time our paths cross." X'yrin lifted her head, a paw already set to lead her onward. "The Nomads never say 'goodbye', simply 'We will meet again.'" A goodbye was only uttered to the dead. And the wolf was quite sure neither of them were dying so early in their lives. "Til then, Lady Vesper..."

Again, X'yrin bid her farewell, honoring the other as the Nomads did with a soft, fortune's call to the winds to carry the travelers safely along her path. And as the sun reached the tops of the trees, her heavy steps carried her again into the embrace of the towering spires and was gone.

[Exit]

[/html]

Messages In This Thread