Graphics help...? / Update
Hey guys!

Since the "Sup" thread is a little cluttered I thought I would make a new thread specific to people who might be willing to help us out with a few graphic requests.

All tables are completes, twitter account made, OOC account made, wiki made and website is slowly being updated with the intention of being complete by the end of the war.

All that is left is a little territory work and a few "fun" member beneficial graphics.

We plan on starting out with just a basic map outline of the territory and ONE main territory (the village). We will be hosting a territory contest for our initial members within the first week of the pack opening up and from this we will pick approx. 3 new territories for the map.

The plan is to have a general "Village" map on the site for reference but neither of us are artists XD I made an outline by hand of what I see the village as: http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u112/re...an112560000.jpg

Please give us some input on this design and if ANYONE is willing to make a neater computerized version of this please please do so because mine is not very good XD

Also we are in need of one icon for The Brotherhood members as a multi-use icon. If anyone is willing to make two simple crossing swords that would be AWESOME.

Finally, a bit of a project but catacombs for CdC I would like a simple sword icon just in multiple colors. About 10 colors would be perfect.

So just to wrap it up we would LIKE if possible these graphics as a final "cherry on top" task:
1.Village Outline - Neater
2.Crossed Swords for multi-use
3.Simple Sword in 10 colors

Thanks for reading! Smile

Messages In This Thread