Friend or Foe?
[html]

WC:Me too:/!

Silyva greeted Ayasha's smile with one of her own. She found this female to be quite nice, and really began to like her presence.v She was pretty kind and respectful. She did happen to notice the change in her voice and could tell she had some fight in her though. It paid to be patient but Silyva had no such luck it seemed in that area.

With another shift in her voice the mood changed once more and Silyva was flooded with questions. With a deep breath she took them all in and began to answer "I am currently a loner and just live out of my bag here" Turning to give her small bag a tug. "And to be really honest, i'm not sure where I came from or where my birth place was, my family were travelers and we were on the go at all time." She wasn't sure if she had ever been to her home place, Newfoundland.. "It sounds like a pretty place, what is it like there?"

Silyva only laughed, "But you see, that is with family and your loved ones. You can be immature around them because you should be unafraid of them judging you. But yes strangers, it is smart to be mature and aware. In a heart beat they could judge you wrong and may even become a threat to you. I have learned my lesson one to many time with that case. And you, I think you are doing just fine." Silyva gave a sly smile. "When you approached me you warned me of my place, yet never seemed rude." She hoped she didn't sound like some old hag giving a life lesson but it was true, one had to watch out who that really wanted to open themselves up too.

Image courtesy of stockII@deviantart; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.KStu214011_Silyva1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.KStu214011_Silyva1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KStu214011_Silyva1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#d2b9b4; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KStu214011_Silyva1 {background-color:#6f5b65; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #4c414b; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/9536/silyva.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:326px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .KStu214011_Silyva1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread