Frozen Tides
[html]
Its cool ^_^ / +319

It was good to see some of the fear leave the girl, her aura brightening from a frightened muddy gray to an energetic orange. It was good to see and Zera’im listened closely as the questions spilled over her like a waterfall. It had been a good long while since she had experienced such a curious youth and it took a her a long moment of thought to put all the answers together and answer them with the same vigor in which they were asked, No, I may be old but do not yet need hospice care. It is just me and my horse, I suppose we care for each other. she smiled at this, Korosk had been her sole companion for so long that she almost considered him as a brother. She continued, I’ve had this bag for a long time, my sister gave it to me, I carry certain items in it but not all that I possess. The rest are in y cave, which is a ways off from here.

She stopped, perhaps it would be in her best interest not to tell Sira the exact location of her cave. It was so near the borders that she risked being run off by less friendly Anathema natives, a conflict Zera wished to avoid. The smile came back to her face and she looked back at Sira, one brown eye and one slate eye glinting in the sunlight, Tell me child, where are you from, that you do not know of any of these human things?

She was interested, she had never met someone who had absolutely no knowledge of the creatures that had come before them. How could she not know of how the Luperci had come into existence? They were to consider themselves blessed to know of the downfall of man, so that they could avoid making their same mistakes. Perhaps she could tell Sira of the children’s stories she knew, to make the subject a little more understandable.

<style type="text/css">
.zerra-o2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#549794; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #75a144; }
.zerra-o2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zerra-o2 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#92c074; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8hNQL.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 230px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#61965a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zerra-o2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zerra-o2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread