Frozen Tides
[html]
Feel free to post again or not. <3 / +200

Sira seemed overwhelmed by the gift and Zera’im couldn’t help but keep smiling. It felt so good to give gifts and she hadn’t been able to do it for a long time, she was glad the first one to receive something from her was such a sweet girl.

Zera’im gently tugged on one of Sira’s large ears and chuckled, No, it is a gift and you do not owe me anything. But do come and visit me again deary, I enjoy your company. Zera then went to stand, somewhat stiffly, grabbing her pack and retrieving her scythe which was leaning up against the side of the building, I must go now, I will see you again soon, but please, do not speak of our meeting except to those you trust. I am very close to the borders of your pack and do not wish to be run off. She wondered if Sira knew what she meant by this.

Zera’im made her way down to Korosk, who trotted to her and put a large, velvety nose against her shoulder. Zera’im smiled and patted him lovingly before heading back in the direction of her cave, Korosk following behind her like a puppy.

<style type="text/css">
.zerra-o2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#549794; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #75a144; }
.zerra-o2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zerra-o2 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#92c074; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8hNQL.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 230px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#61965a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zerra-o2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zerra-o2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread