snapshot
[html]
HIDE YOUR INNOCENCE BEFORE THEY SEE RIGHT THROUGH
wc:313

The woman offered him another question, inquiring if he had any siblings. The boy nodded an affirmative. “Yeah, got two sisters. Agony and Esmeralda. Agony can be kind of a pain sometimes, but I haven’t seen much of her lately, to be honest. Esme’s pretty sweet, I guess.” Perhaps Jackson was just oblivious to the self-important attitude of his lilac sister. Esme was just Esme, and she had always seemed sweet enough to him. “Oh, and there’s my brother Scorpius too,” he added, remembering his coal-furred D’Angelo half-brother. Wait, D’Angelo. “Well, I guess he’s a brother to both of us, huh?” Yet another common bond the two of them shared.

She seemed to be enjoying her time here, claiming the reason to be its soul and secrets. Jackson supposed he could understand that. “I hear ya about those secrets. Always seem to be finding something new around here,” he admitted. Part of the reason Jackson had been so enamored with these catacombs as a pup had been the seemingly endless surprises to be discovered within. He’d been spending less and less time venturing out to parts of the caverns he was unfamiliar with as he’d grown; perhaps some of that mindless exploration was in order for him to start feeling that enthusiasm again. He watched her turn the roasting birds for a moment, mentally taking a few notes. Jackson had never cooked his meat before, but it seemed like an easy enough process. “So, didja spend a lot of time bumming around as a loner before coming here?” he asked, curiosity evident in his tone. He didn’t know how long Caprica had been in residence here, but it had not been quite as long as Jackson. He wondered what it must have been like to have spent time living on her own, as the boy had never known anything outside of pack life.

YOU MUSTN'T DISAPPOINT THEM
[/html]

Messages In This Thread