snapshot
[html]
HIDE YOUR INNOCENCE BEFORE THEY SEE RIGHT THROUGH
<33

The two of them ate in companionable silence, enjoying the simple meal before them. Jackson offered the woman another grin in thanks as she offered him some more of the bird, which he gladly accepted. Yeah, he was definitely becoming a fan of cooked meat. Maybe it was just having something different for a change that made it taste so good to the boy. Whatever it was, Jackson enjoyed it greatly. He was certainly glad that Caprica had sauntered on by with her catch when she did. Maybe he’d get the chance to cook for her one day, repay the favor.

The boy considered her question for a moment as he chewed. It had never really occurred to him before, but he really didn’t have much of a plan for himself. “Nah man, just kinda goin’ with the flow. I mean, yeah, I got pack duties to keep in mind. Fires won’t tend themselves. But besides that, I take what the world wants to give me.” He nodded as if he was particularly fond of that answer. For a boy who had been so looking forward to hitting adulthood, he sure hadn’t been doing a whole lot with the little taste of it he’d had so far. And really, Jackson was definitely okay with that.

YOU MUSTN'T DISAPPOINT THEM
[/html]

Messages In This Thread