snapshot
[html]
HIDE YOUR INNOCENCE BEFORE THEY SEE RIGHT THROUGH
Yes, yes, yes! We can end here, or with one more post from you. Whatever you'd like~ Big Grin

She spoke of the unexpectedness of life, and the boy considered that for a moment. Yeah, that seemed like it made sense. Life definitely had its share of the good and the bad. He’d had a taste of the bad when he was barely old enough to see, but things had been pretty sweet for him since then. Hell, whatever life wanted to give him, he’d be eager to find out. Her joke brought forth a laugh from the boy, and he nodded eagerly. “Ah, yeah, I definitely like the sound of that.” A trapping expedition—that definitely sounded like a fun time.

And then the coal-furred woman suggested that he could help her out with setting up a nice fire in her den. “Hell yeah, man. You just say the word and I’ll get my firestartin’ on for ya. Check out the ventilation and get those cozy flames built right up.” The boy grinned back eagerly at the thought. Yeah, he’d have all kinds of fun with that. The budding firebug certainly had a fondness for his duties, and if he would be able to help out Caprica at the same time, all the better!

YOU MUSTN'T DISAPPOINT THEM
[/html]

Messages In This Thread