And the worlds end
[html]

---

[Image: spacer.jpg]

The other female spoke further, and Colibri could only flatten her ears at her words. She was not to see any children, but Lucifer, and him alone. She let her face hang down between two defeated shoulders and suffocated an incoming sob that had wanted to escape her throat. As another wolf entered the scene unexpectedly(as Colibri’s eyes had fallen to the ground and her nostril could only smell Haku’s blood), the female jumped sideways away from him in surprise from the mere fact that it was a male and that was one thing in common with Haku. She finally let her body fall and she hit the ground heavily, on her knees. She was pathetic, but she was only a fragile soul with too much inside to cope with.

She caught the words he sent to the other female, and sobs forced themselves out as he said that she was hurt. Yes, she was, but only mentally, and a healer could not fix the soul. Once he had been a child in her arms, and he had followed her everywhere. Haku had always been the youngest child, and his special attention had made her give her attention to him more than the rest. She could not stand the current situation. That he was gone, but still there. She had tried to kill him, and she had failed. She had exposed herself, and she knew it was only a matter of time before he would attempt to end her life, and unlike her, he would have no moral issues.

I have done something terrible. The female managed to utter the words through renewed sobs, and she hid her face behind her hands in an attempt to hide the running tears. I’m alone and Haku is coming for me, I know it. Oh, she was weak, weak, weak, weak. I’m scared and did not know where to go.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread