All to Chance
[html]

I'm just not hittin' on much in the RP section xD

As Rurik roamed around threw the trees, he thought he heard the sound of yapping pups. He shrugged it off to his close proximity to the Inferni. He ddin't care if there were pups running around, it's what pups did after all; they ran around. However, as he continued walking he noticed that their noise seemed to be getting closer and closer. He stopped just before they tumbled in front of them. As soon as he saw they he noticed how alike they looked, so he assumed them to be bother and sister. The smaller one hid behind the larger one, meaning he was probably older. The next thing he noticed was that they seemed to be from an abusive family, judging by the missing parts of ears and numerous scars. After all this, he noticed that he could faintly see the girl threw the boy, and that he could see the ground faintly threw her.

He took a step back away from them, nervous. He had never seen a ghost, but the stories his step-father had told him never ended well when they involved ghosts. No, I'm not lost... He said, eying the two carefully. There really wasn't much he could do if they wanted to hurt him, but he would definitely try. He wasn't sure what to say to them, so he decided to ask an obvious question. Are...are you two ghosts? Or am I just seeing things again?" It wasn't exactly uncommon for Rurik to imagine things if he was too sleepy or hungry, but he seriously doubted that this was the case here.

<style>
.rurikk .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent:7px; font-size:11px;}
.rurikk p {padding:10px; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent: 10px; font-size:12px;}
.rurikk b {color:#3399FF; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.rurikk i {color:#6D6D6D; font-size:13px;}
.rurikk {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... e/moon.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width: 400px; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread