All to Chance
[html]

OOC Here!/### words

Rurik gasp a bit when the child not only confirmed that he was a ghost, but how he came to be a ghost as well. He would have been outraged at the mother, had it not suddenly felt like someone dumped him in a tub of ice water. As soon as the ghost-child touched him the world pitched violently and tilted left and right. He heard his voice being used and his limbs moving, but he wasn't the one doing it. Fear over came him and he tried to run, to get away, but he couldn't, as he was no longer in control of his body. That is, until the child left him. When he did, the world was suddenly still and warmth returned to him. He felt backwards, away from the two ghost, wide eyed with fear and shock. "G-get away from me!" He shouted, and scrambled to his feet to dart away. Direction didn't matter, as long as he was away from them.

<style>
.rurikk .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent:7px; font-size:10px;}
.rurikk p {padding:10px; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent: 10px; font-size:11px;}
.rurikk b {color:#3399FF; font-size: 12px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #42f0a0;}
.rurikk i {color:#6D6D6D; font-size:11px;}
.rurikk {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... s/moon.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width: 400px; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread