War Plot Frustrations
Sorry for not replying to this until now, I was away this weekend with no internet Smile

I can only speak for myself, though I assume my views are shared by the other ones leading the plot. I never intended for things to be backdated so much, and I have been struggling to fix this in a good way while still maintaining some kind of realism with the timing of events in the plot. I've been aware of this from the start, and we've been trying to remedy it by not backdating, stretching the timeline and so on. You are not alone in having your frustrations - I/we have been trying to deal with them as best we can.

That being said, running this thing is a formidable task, and many unforeseen things have happened on the backend of it all, which has caused it to become much more stretched out than intended. I can only apologize for this, and I can understand the problems you have (I have them with my own characters as well). Trust that we are on top of this problem, and have been for some time. I hope that you can forgive us for the problems it's causing, and I'm hoping it's evening itself out soon Smile

Messages In This Thread