War Plot Frustrations
Still I think that having a basic, bare bones timeline available would make things easier across the board, for everyone involved (and not). I do not know the difficulties that you have had on the back end, obviously, but I can't help but think that things would have gone, and would be going smoother if the rest of us to know what to plot for and [u]basic[\u] idea of when.

It is my opinion, that after the first raid on CD and it was known that captives would be taken, a general timeline should have been put out for the general public. Just basic things, like when the parley thread would be, when CdM would become involved. I mean, we knew from the beginning CdM would be involved from the July(???) News Announcement, but not a word of when or why. The why I can understand being withheld, but the when I can't, not after the AW raid on CD. Before then, sure but if you want people to get involved and plot to help make the war dynamic, then give us the information we need to do so. Otherwise, yea no wonder its a mess when no one knows whats going on but those privy to the information. When we are just sitting around and waiting for things to happen. And its harder to get involved after the fact than if we were allowed a grace period to plot with others.

Messages In This Thread