War Plot Frustrations
Speaking from the viewpoint of someone who has been helping lead this plot, we honestly could not have given out a timeline with dates of when things were happening. We did have a sequence of events planned out, but it is almost impossible to plan hard dates for those things to happen when there are so many factors that we simply do not have control over, such as how quickly large threads (such as the raid thread) move, how active some people with key characters are, etc. We didn't plan on having to back-date so much, and as Marit said, we are working hard so that that is not happening any longer. Trust me when I say that we were not anticipating it going on for so long and that it really is not easy to run something like this.

I can't speak for any of the other leaders, but I know personally I have not had anyone coming to me asking what was going to happen next for CD or wondering what the timeline of events was going to be. It's kind of hard to know what people want when no one is giving me feedback.

We understand it's frustrating, but we are doing all we can to make it run smoother and get it completed.

Messages In This Thread