War Plot Frustrations
It is hard to track when certain things are. It's hard keeping track of who is doing what when, especially when every single leader and admin and mod have a life outside of this place. Some are busier than others and some live here more than others. For such a multifaceted board plot, it's hard keeping track of what and providing people what they want, when it's hard for leaders to get it themselves. Quite frankly, I'm sure it was a lot of the same thing with the Dahlian wars and previous plots. I don't quite recall hearing as much then as I do now. Sometimes plots just can't incorporate every single person that wants to join, because it's just not smart and it just isn't going to happen.

But you can always find side plots that still fit, and sometimes it's not too much of a deal if you go fluid with your timelines. We're to have fun and putting heat on an leader or someone who is planning this stops making it fun for a lot of people. This is meant to develop characters and the natures of the packs, and it's an experience, sometimes not good for a character, and it can't always be good. But subtly putting blame will get us no where. The leaders and the SA tried hard to make this work and are working hard to keep it doing so. I can't say I helped much since I had no clue it was happening Tongue

Messages In This Thread