two quarters and a heart down
[html]

Aw, that's not short. :3
Mine's even shorter than yours; I tried not to ramble. x3

Silyva smiled faintly at her question, explaining how she’d rescued the marten and the bond that they shared. When she described how she used Rina as a distraction while hunting, Vesper nodded in obvious approval, her tail swishing behind her on the seat cushion. That would be a perfect use for such a small critter—that and spying, but the dark female didn’t look like the type who’d get into things like that! She smirked at the thought.

“Nice to meet you, Rina,” the coyote hybrid said to the bag, teasing.

She fell silent and lowered her ears slightly after Silyva assured her that she preferred a four-legged form. Remembering Zalen, she nodded slightly in understanding then looked away when Silyva inferred that standing over her would’ve made her uncomfortable.

“Yeah, it bothers me sometimes,” Vesper admitted, looking at her paws for a moment. “I’m sorry for snapping at you; you were only trying to be considerate.” Such polite words were rarely given lightly, but she actually wanted this meeting to work as much as the other did. It had been too long since she’d had nice, lighthearted conversation with another canine.

“Have you been in Nova Scotia long?” she ventured to ask. “You don’t smell like you belong to a pack.”

<style type="text/css">
.vesper-oo8 b {font-weight:bold; color:#2d3b4e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #070d15; }
.vesper-oo8 i {font-style:italic; color:#2d3b4e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #070d15; }
.vesper-oo8 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.vesper-oo8 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#1f252d; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/11qodfk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#444c57; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread