Am I ready to go?
Shiloh looked down. She wanted to stay with Orin. The woman had made her feel normal when Saxif couldn't and for that Shiloh loved her. Shiloh had laid awake many a nights trying to figure out the right thing to do. She had come to the conclusion that if Saxif didn't really love her she would leave. Shiloh knew deep deep down that Saxif would never accept her like Orin and for that fact alone she was leaving d'Arte.
"I am sorry Orin but I feel I have have been here too long. My mate can't love me.... you can't love me and for that fact I must leave. Someone out there will be able to love me and accept me and my faults. I am just waiting for them to find me.... Who knows. I might end up in this Ichika you speak of," she said with a small smile.

Shiloh laughed at Orins expression when she figured out what the figurine was. "I thought it would be funny to see your expression when you saw it. I only give these to people I have come to love and hold close to my heart. You will forever be one of those people Orin. Thank you for your time and kindness. Most people aren't like you.... she said as she tied the necklace around Orin's neck. She felt a pang of sadness wash though her as she thought about Saxif and how she had given her a necklace similar to this one.

She had been lost in thought when Orin told her she couldn't ride a horse. Katelyn nudged Shiloh softly and looked at Orin. "I can teach you how to ride a horse. Katelyn likes you so I don't think she will mind you learning. I think the spotted one would be a great horse. She is kind and easy to ride. Come out to the paddock with her and I'll teach you if you want," she said softly

Messages In This Thread