There's a part of me you'll never know
[html]

Sorry It Took Me So Long, I Was Thinking Maybe Odessa Had Some Kind Of Herd To Make Her Sleep Better. If Not Then Never mind. Lol She's In Optime Form

Silyva was roaming as always, with Rina sleeping away in her bag on her back. It was rather early for her to be up but she had been having sleeping problems. No matter how many times she tried to get some decent sleep, it never came to her. Just the endless tossing and turning, nightmare flooding her head, the sounds of her mother and father screaming.. It just never seemed to end. Silyva lit up another cig, hoping to clear her head. Hoping to calm her nerves..

The ground felt quite nice under her under her paws, the dew hadn't yet been soaked up by the thirsty earth. Leaves crunched and branches snapped under the weight of the wolfess. Farther away she thought she could hear a noise that wasn't being caused by her. Silyva puffed a little bit more and put it out on a near by tree and began her search for the unknown noise maker.

<style type="text/css">
.Silyvafreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#f6f5f7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #a09fa0; }
.Silyvafreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; text-align:center;}
.Silyvafreeb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Silyvafreeb {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#d3d2d4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... afreeb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7e888e; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Silyvafreeb-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #f6f5f7; margin:0 auto;}
.Silyvafreeb-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b8b8b9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread