There's a part of me you'll never know
[html]
.: OOC :: WC :.

A voice replied her greeting and Odessa stood, dusting herself off and eying up her satchel for a second. She deemed that it would be fine to leave it where it sat for a few moments while she went to see who, or what made the noise. She moved forward with light, graceful steps, as hesitant and shy as her herself.

When she got to the clearing her amber eyes met another female figure. Almost immediatly she managed to calm herself. Being in the presence of another female comforted her as she never was very lively when with male company, save from her Uncle. Even her cousin instilled a dose of fear into her mind. Though there was still that hesitance in Odessa. This person was a stranger, and male or female Odessa still knew better that to throw caution to the wind and engage in conversation without any prior procautions. She had left her knife back by her satchel and was therefore unarmed. And her unarmed hand to hand combat was lacking. No, it just simply wasn't there. She had no fighting instincts.

'I'm, uh, sorry' she said slowly, 'I was just trying to find some more herbs... She cast her gaze down as she finished her speech.

<style type="text/css">
.odessaparasol b {font-weight:bold; color:#412a3a; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:Georgia; }
.odessaparasol .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.odessaparasol p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.odessaparasol {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#e9bad2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Dk0dZ.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #412a3a; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:cursive, georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#833336; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.odessaparasol p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;font-family: 'Montez', cursive;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread